Guidance Office Contacts:
Melissa Raffelock, Counselor (A–F)
Susan Piper, Counselor/Department Head (G–K)
Nancy Walton, Counselor (L–Ro)
Katy Buda, Counselor (Ru–Z)
Tom Moore, Student at Risk Coordinator
Pam Driscoll, Registrar and Guidance Office Secretary
Schedule changes at the beginning of the school year can be made if one of the following conditions exists:
- Failure to meet course prerequisites.
- Failure to meet a graduation requirement.
- Change in college/career plans
- Course change due to summer school completion
- Inappropriate level placement
No course will be added or dropped after the first week of school. Students may not drop a course the have been scheduled for in order to take it in alternative education. Students seeking change of elective course will use the course change procedure after school starts.
*Request for specific teachers will not be honored.