What to Bring to Registration
- Kindergarten Student’s Birth Certificate
- Updated Immunization Record (Preferred)
- Proof of Residency (Items below will be accepted)
- A current mortgage payment book/receipt, or
- A current lease payment receipt, or
- A current month utility bill,
- A current lease agreement, deed, or property tax statement, or
- An Affidavit of Residency (Obtained from SCM Administration – Call 254-4500 for Appointment) Apply to attend Twin Branch if you live out of district -
Student Transfer Request Form
- You’ll meet a staff member of Twin Branch
- You’ll receive a packet of information from your Twin Branch teachers, a packet of information from Twin Branch office/administration and a packet of information from School City of Mishawaka.
- You’ll have your documents copied and returned to you.
- You’ll fill out the registration forms for your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the first day of school? August 19, 2014
When will I know who my child’s teacher is? Each school publishes per their building schedule. At Twin Branch we publish these just before school begins.
How much does it cost to register for kindergarten? Registration is free. Book fees will be announced and due upon starting school.
How much is lunch from school? $2.00 and $0.40 for students who qualify for reduced lunch fees.
What time does school start and end? The school day is from 8:40 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Kindergarten Open House
Twin Branch will be inviting all parents and new kindergartners on
May 22, 2014 6:00 P.M. to visit their school and to get needed information.