Many building projects have been taking place this summer in all of our Mishawaka Schools. The Twin Branch parking lot is just one of those projects. The parking lot is not going to be complete until the end of September. We are going to need your help during this time with drop off in the morning and dismissal at the end of the day.
- Drop off at Ballard Street sidewalk
- Teachers will be waiting at the sidewalk and will walk the students into the school building and go directly into the gym
- Have children dropped by 8:40 AM
- Drop off after 8:40, your child will need to come into the office and get a tardy slip
- Pick up at Ballard Street sidewalk
- Every teacher will walk their class to the sidewalk and wait until students have been picked up
- Students should be picked up by 3:15 PM
- Any student not picked up by 3:15 will be brought into the office and you will need to come into the office to sign out your child
- Police Officers will be directing traffic
- We ask that you DO NOT drop off your child at the park
Thank you for your patience and flexibility during this time.